Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wow it's been a while

Yes it's been quite a while since I've updated this blog but as I get closer and closer to finishing my animation course I'll be doing more and more art at a higher grade which means more post and more. Hopefully I can use this stuff someday for a professional portfolio.
Well this is Selean a character I created in High school She's and Archaeologist, and adventurer though she often ends up being simply a thief. 

 Did Some Life drawing at the Sandy hill Community Center. I'll be posting more and more work from life drawing this summer.
Just dug up some old drawings from Pre-animation and re did them. This is actually a fixed up version of a drawing I did on the bus. Which is one of my talents drawing in a moving vehicle!


No comments:

Post a Comment